I Am Now an Examiner!

I recently became an Examiner at Examiner.com. Examiner.com is a cross between About.com and a local news outlet (like Maine Today.com).

I am a Portland Cats Examiner. As far as I can tell, I am the only one currently posting though I suspect this will change. My approach is more advice-oriented than news-oriented, but I do include links to local businesses, etc.

My first article is "So, You Want to Get a Kitten." A related article "There's a New Kitten in the House: What to Do" will follow at the end of this week.

The Portland Cats' page has been added to Votaries's Related Links. Over the next few months, I will be posting about Emergency Services, toys, cat names, gross medical problems, etc. etc. etc. If you have any ideas or any particular topic you'd like to see addressed, I'm collecting as many as I can!

No comments: