Latest Publication!

I was pleasantly surprised this afternoon to receive my latest publication in the mail!

My short story "Tested" was recently published in a Special Fantasy Issue of Tales of the Talisman.

This story is actually the second short story of a series (once the third one gets written, that is; it's all in my head!) about the marriages of a royal family from the Kingdom of Wallaiston. The first focuses on the youngest brother's courtship of an unexpected participant in a local quest. The second short story focuses on the middle brother's quest for a princess he doesn't want to marry.

The first story "Masquerade" appeared in the science-fiction/fantasy magazine Leading Edge (April 2004 issue). You may still be able to obtain this issue through Leading Edge, but the story also appears on my fiction page.

No comments: